Anonymous said: I like hearts
Hearts are nice :)
Anonymous said: ♥
Thanks! That’s sweet of you :)
Anonymous said: do u want a heart
I mean…hearts are pretty nice lol
Anonymous said: I love u
Aw thanks! I love you too, anon :)
Anonymous said: Ears, hands, lungs, stomach, knees, and ankles.
Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?—Two in each of my earlobes and one in the cartilage of my left ear.
Hands: Are you an artist/writer?—I do write, and I’m not an artist, but I do play music :)
Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?—Nope
Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?—Although I’m trying to lose weight, I am feeling comfortable in my own skin before any weight is lost. Although I can feel uncomfortable.
Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?—Never in a million years.
Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?—Nope!
I’ve decided to giveaway some stuff that I don’t really need to someone who would get some enjoyment out it.
- Gotta be following me.
- Only reblogs count.
- If you reblog it a million times, i’ll probably stop counting you but a few times is fine.
What You’ll Get:
- a little plastic Buddha totem (about an inch and a half tall)
- An Andy Warhol soup can paperweight.
- Champaka Flora and Champaka incense cones (16 cones per box)
- Life’s tribute to Paul McCartney
- People’s 50th anniversary of Beatlemania special
- Time’s The British Invasion Beatles special
- Life Story’s The Beatles 50th Anniversary special
- Life’s Remembering Kurt 20th Anniversary of his Death
- The Beatles magazine
- Rolling Stones’ Grateful Dead special
- Life’s Johnny Cash special
- Q’s David Bowie tribute
- Beach Boys ‘69 Live in London
- Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Something New
- Rare Beatles (featuring recordings from the Hamburg Star Club)
- A Hard Days Night
- The Beatles 1962-1966
- Led Zeppelin IV
- Matt & Kim’s Grand
- The Wall
- Paul McCartney’s Ram
- Cat Stevens’ Footsteps in the Dark
- Cat Stevens’ Mona Bone Jakon
- Cat Stevens’ Tea for the Tillerman
- The Clash- Combat Rock
- Credence Clearwater Revival- Greatest Hits
- The Doors- Best Of
- Bruce Springsteen- Born in the U.S.A
- Talking Heads- Little Creatures
- Talking Heads: 77
- Steve Miller Band- Greatest Hits
- The Velvet Underground- Scepter Studio Sessions
- Wings at The Speed of Sound
- 4ft (probably taller) inflatable alien
- Rainbow tie dye (Mens Small)
- Red, green, and yellow v-neck (Womens Large)
- American Flag-eque tie dye (Mens Small)
- Stainless Steel water bottle w/ Free Tibet bumper sticker
- Yellow Submarine Ornament
- Yellow Submarine L.O.V.E ornaments
Lets make the deadline January 1st, 2015
Ask me about my body. (¬‿¬)
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
- Brain: Anything you want to ask
Mr. Postman - The Beatles
There must be some word someday
From my girlfriend so far away
Please Mr. Postman look and see
If there’s a letter, a letter for me
Page 1 of 2582